The LogicalDOC development team is proud to announce the availability of LogicalDOC CE 7.6.4
You can get this distribution in various formats from the LD's website:
http://www.logicaldoc.com/download-logi ... unity.html
LogicalDOC is an open source document management system which, thanks to its modern interface is simple to use and very fast.
Leveraging the best-of-breed open source Java frameworks it implements a flexible and scalable DMS platform.
LogicalDOC uses the latest technology to build modern web applications: Google GWT. Thanks to this choice offers unparalleled user experience accessible from any desktop browser.
LogicalDOC Community Edition is completely free and allows organizations and individuals to centralize the management, storage, retrieval and distribution of documents.
For a complete list of features, take a look at http://www.logicaldoc.com/product/features.html
* Delete a version of a file with SOAP API
* Specialized email preview panel
* Integrated editor for plain text files
* New web-services to manage Tags, Notes, Bookmarks and Ratings
* Move/Copy alias must not alter the original document - User Interface
* Complete translation of the User interface (GUI) in Turkish, Dutch and Portuguese
* Restrict access to Trash area
* Upgrade document Preview technology
* Social like rating mechanism for the documents
* Display a heart icon to mark bookmarked documents
* Improved preview of multimedia files
See also the file CHANGELOG.txt for more details
You can start a discussion on the LogicalDOC Community forums http://forums.logicaldoc.com
If you like this free software, why don't you leave a positive review on SourceForge?
The LogicalDOC Development Team
News and other important event for the LogicalDOC community.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests