Installation of CE on Windows server

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

sjropiak

Re: Installation of CE on Windows server

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 pm

So far, i have tried this on two servers. One a VM test environment that runs off my local desktop and again on my production server. Both times it fails. Your Windows installer does work, but I want to use the community edition. I did execute a Show databases from the mySQL command line and the LogicalDoc database is there. I did not specify any sort of schema or structure as requested. Please help.
sjropiak

Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Your silence tells me you've given up and have no idea as to why this is not working. If you could at least give me some troubleshooting tips or things the Carolina batch file uses I might fix this myself. It's a great product and I don't want to have to look elsewhere.
mmeschieri

Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:35 pm

I have no idea of what is your the problem, but i am NOT the only user of the forum so, be patient and wait for someone else better than me that could help you. We don't have troubleshooting bout this since yuo are the ONLY user experiencing such a problem.

Sorry not to be able to help you anymore.
sjropiak

Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Fair enough. I'm surprised because my server is very plain. Just 2008R2 with Java and MySQL server. It makes me think there is some little thing I need but I have no idea what it is.
MichaelAnchor

Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:09 pm

I am having the same trouble with this setup an I am not a developer so I really have no idea what a lot of these posts mean.

Download link for JDK? I can't figure out what version to download and where to get it.

Do I need to setup a MySQL database first? Download and install MySQL and do what with it?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Return to “Installation”