Workbench CMIS Query

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

vm3870

Workbench CMIS Query

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi,
I am unable to run queries from the CMIS workbench client to my logicaldoc system. Can someone help me with this?

Secondly can I use a CMIS client to run search on the CMIS repository in Logicaldoc

Thanks,
vm3870
agaspa

Re: Workbench CMIS Query

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:12 am

The CMIS support actually is a bit limited,
you can only run full-text queries of the type:

SELECT cmis:objectId,cmis:name,cmis:lastModifiedBy,cmis:lastModificationDate,cmis:baseTypeId,cmis:contentStreamLength,cmis:versionSeriesId,cmis:contentStreamMimeType
FROM cmis:document WHERE cmis:name LIKE '%2013%'

or
SELECT cmis:objectId,cmis:name,cmis:lastModifiedBy,cmis:lastModificationDate,cmis:baseTypeId,cmis:contentStreamLength,cmis:versionSeriesId,cmis:contentStreamMimeType
FROM cmis:document WHERE CONTAINS('Chiara')

Both queries produce the same result, they activate the full-text search on the following fields: title, tags and content
In the future, the two queries should produce different results, the first should go only on the document title (filename),
while the latter should continue to run as now.

Currently our CMIS module is built for LogicalDOC Mobile compatibility and so you can only perform full-text queries using exactly the format above, you can just change the parameters requested but you should start this part with at least this string: "SELECT cmis:objectId,cmis:name,cmis:lastModifiedBy"

You're welcome to adapt the CMIS module as you want, it is completely open-source.
Be aware that for LD 6.7 you should install this patch: http://issues.logicaldoc.com/ticket/313

Alex
Attachments
CMIS-queries.zip
LD Mobile (iPhone) CMIS queries
(53.92 KiB) Downloaded 278 times

Return to “Installation”