Login "admin/admin" not working on new Linux install of LD

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

die7fox

Login "admin/admin" not working on new Linux install of LD

Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:08 am

My environment:
CentOS 7, 64-bit
MySQL is installed and running.
Java is installed and running (verison 1.70_65)
Tomcat is installed and running.
All third party apps listed in the installation instructions are installed.
LogicalDOC Enterprise is installed, 30 day trial version, not activated.
MySQL connection string: jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/logicaldoc
Tomcat conf file shows this as the admin entry: <user username="admin" password="admin" roles="admin,tomcat"/>

I am able to access the setup page via http://localhost:8080/setup using "admin/admin" as username/password. I am able to run setup once I am there. When I have completed setup, I get the following message:

"LogicalDOC Enterprise has been correctly installed. Now you can enter as administrator with the following account: Username admin Password admin remember to change the password."

These login credentials do not work on the login screen. Whenever I try, I get a popup box that says "Warning: Access denied." What could be wrong? Please help, as this is one of the final candidates for the system we will be buying soon. Thanks!
mmeschieri

Re: Login "admin/admin" not working on new Linux install of

Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:36 am

When you register for the trial, you receive an activation code.
You should activate your installation to be able to enter the system: http://docs.logicaldoc.com/en/license-activation
die7fox

Re: Login "admin/admin" not working on new Linux install of

Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Ah, thank you. I didn't actually register for the trial; I just downloaded and installed the package. Thank you for your help!

Return to “Installation”