Adding extensions to parser?

LogicalDOC has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.

Moderator: car031

BigHarry

Adding extensions to parser?

Fri May 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi all,

after searching for several month for the right document management software, I think I found it!
I installed LogicalDoc a few days ago and I'm about to test it.

A question regarding the parser: In the "Installed parser" tab are several extensions and the corresponding parser.
Is it possible to add extensions to this tab? I have several files with different extensions but they are actually plain text files.
How can I add e.g. the extension pde (or cpp or c or h - if you are a programmer, you know what I mean ;) ) and associate it with the TXTParser?

Greets,
Harry
agaspa

Re: Adding extensions to parser?

Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm

It will be nice if this would be possible.
To say the truth this is something that has already been requested and which we plan to implement in a not too distant future.

We have also posted a new issue in our issue tracking
http://issues.logicaldoc.com/ticket/1

So maybe you could use this as a start point and you can add your comments here.

The request can be accomplished on the enterprise edition with a customization of the enterprise parser plugin, but since this job requires a technical support we can produce such customization only for licensed customers.

Return to “Configuration”