iSCSI Storage and Repositories Issue

LogicalDOC has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.

Moderator: car031

rawdeal101

iSCSI Storage and Repositories Issue

Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 pm

I am currently running Enterprise 6.6.1 on Windows 2008 R2
I currently have iSCSI storage connected to the same server that LogicalDoc is running on and I want to switch the storage repository from the local C drive to my newly mapped iSCSI drive X. From other posts in this forum, I can see a few other people have had this problem on community version, but I have enterprise and it should work. This is a workflow of what I do and what happens:
* Administration Tab
* settings menu
* Repositories
* Storage tab
* Add new storage
* type in new storage location X:\ ( tried just drive letter and also tried same folder structure as original, but pointing to X drive instead of C)
* select radio button for storage 2 to write to
* select save
* switch to another menu on left side
* come back to Repositories-Storages and find that new storage path is not there and only original "storage 1" is

It is acting like it is not saving it's settings even tho I click on save button and in "blue letters at bottom left of window say Settings Correctly Saved"
I have also enabled full read/write permissions to my X drive. I also did this on several different web browsers, firefox, safari, IE, chrome, and directly on server in IE.
what gives? Any ideas?
Specs:
LogicalDoc Enterprise 6.6.1
Windows 2008 R2
Dlink Sharecenter iSCSI Storage Array
manny6

Re: iSCSI Storage and Repositories Issue

Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:27 am

Self storage facility in Lytton is quite reliable and affordable. Can anyone tell the website?
self storage In Lytton
manny6

Re: iSCSI Storage and Repositories Issue

Fri May 17, 2013 4:55 am

If you are too conscious about your belongings to keep them safe you must hire a storage facility.
self storage in Wynnum west

Return to “Configuration”