Hats off to you logicaldoc

We tried to make LogicalDOC as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.

Moderator: car031

lollaugh

Hats off to you logicaldoc

Tue May 22, 2012 11:01 am

Hi,

I really want to appreciate Logicaldoc but I didnt find any forum so I am doing it here. When we wanted a open source DMS solution so we can build from there, we tried so many and finally we came to logicaldoc. i must tell you, u guys are the best in market right now. The open source version is so handy and understandable, it became so easy for us to implement new features. Guys, you are really doing a good job. Not only the product, but even marco and agaspa are awesome. They reply to each and every topic and implement new versions every now and then for our benefit. They work so hard for us . I must say that you guys are the best. Keep doing this good work guys! I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Regards
Lollaugh
agaspa

Re: Hats off to you logicaldoc

Thu May 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Thank you very much for the compliments Lollaugh,
we are totally dedicated to the development and implementation of LogicalDOC and its complements.
We'll advance some news in sight for the next version 6.5, I must tell you that there are several.
We start with the introduction of Apache Solr, then go to Clustering (commercial versions) and a number of optimizations on the web-services.
Meanwhile last week has been released new version of Hot-Folders (loading remote documents) and soon we will work with the new version of App for Android.
As you see we are totally committed, although here here in Emilia Romagna we are still coming to terms with the earth trembles...
In any case thank you for the praise, this give us satisfaction, and the strength to continue working !
lollaugh

Thu May 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Wow, thats really good....apache solr looks promising! Its really good that you guys shifted to GWT, the implementation is awesome...I saw so many apps and found that your GUI is amazing....

Also I totally wish you best of luck for all the things that you are trying....are you guys concentrating more on web-services?
agaspa

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:33 am

Web-services are the main point for integration with LogicalDOC and play a crucial role in the ecosystem of our DMS.
They are used by all our clients: Office Add-in, Outlook Add-In, Android App and Hot Folders.
Also starting from version 6.4 we are developing a tool to benchmark the application and this tool uses Web-services to perform the loading and measuring system performance.

Return to “Usage”