How to find the saved files in system directory

We tried to make LogicalDOC as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.

Moderator: car031

udhaya

How to find the saved files in system directory

Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:48 am

Hi to everyone in this forums. I am new to the LogicalDOC. I have installed the LogicalDOC Yesterday and i have configured it to the postgresql.

The files that i have uploaded in LogicalDOC are stored with their name in database. I don't know where it is saved in the System drives. Is there any pre defined web service for this to retrieve the files and folders.

Can anyone lend your ideas about where to find the files in system directory and idea about the web service.

Thanks in advance..
mmeschieri

Re: How to find the saved files in system directory

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:10 am

The files binaries are physically stored in <ldoc_home>/repository/docs. This area is not human readeable, it is organized and handled by LogicalDOC.

If you need to access documents trhough the webservice this is the right place to look at: http://www.logicaldoc.com/api.html
udhaya

Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:34 am

Thanks Mmeschieri ,
I found answer as best and very knowledgable to me, In that I have some query, In that they said click here to check the WSDL file for the web service. But there no link on the word(here). Can you please provide me the url for the wsdl file.

Thanks in advance..
mmeschieri

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Go into Administration->Settings->Repositories->Storages

Here you find the exact path you configured during the setup and where the documents are located.
Again, take care not to manually alter this disk area.

Return to “Usage”