car031 wrote:in the bin/logicaldoc.sh locate the JAVA_OPTS variable, here increase the heap memopry, you could try with -Xmx4000m
Of course you have to restart LogicalDOC.
Thank you for your suggestion. I couldn't try the above because the logicaldoc.bat
didn't work on my machine. I didn't investigate further on that. But instead I just directly used the startup.bat
in the ..\LogicalDOC-Community\tomcat\bin
directory to start LogicalDoc.
But I did something similar as the suggestion. I create setenv.bat
file in ..\LogicalDOC-Community\tomcat\bin
with the below content in it.
Code: Select all
set JAVA_OPTS=-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xms4096m -Xmx4096m
Once restarted I could download 1 GB file from LogicalDoc