The LogicalDOC development team is glad to announce the availability of LogicalDOC CE 8.7.3
It is possible to obtain this distribution in a variety of formats from the LD's website: https://www.logicaldoc.com/download-log ... -community
LogicalDOC Community Edition is an open source document management system that enables businesses and individuals to centralize document management, storage, retrieval, and dissemination.
With a multilingual, desktop interface and user-friendly capabilities like as complete version control, task manager, importing from zip files, multilingual full-text indexing, and document searching, the software program provides a lot for your document management requirements.
LogicalDOC is available in a variety of languages, including Russian, English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Italian, and one of its most intriguing characteristics is its ability to index the content of documents using different algorithms based on the language of the text. This enables eventual "smart" full-text searches.mart" full-text searches.
LogicalDOC Community has SOAP and REST API interfaces that enable the system to be integrated with other applications. The web-service API documentation is accessible at https://docs.logicaldoc.com/en/web-services-api on the LogicalDOC documentation website.
A WebDAV and a CMIS interface are also provided. Native applications for Android and iOS have been published and are free to download from Google Play and iTunes.
Visit https://www.logicaldoc.com/features for a comprehensive list of features.
##### Changes since version 8.6.1
* Compatibility with PostgreSQL 14
* Configurable columns set in dashlets of type Document and Document Event
* Specify new folder metadata when copying an existing one to a different location
* Changed the signature of webservice method FolderService.copy
* Restrict the visibility of templates to certain users and groups
* Option to enforce the user's working time
* SMTP connection issues with Gmail
* Disable users inactive after a configurable amount of days
* Resize columns in a Dashlet
* Option to notify users at checkin as during the creation
* Added color attribute to documents
* Share contacts among users and groups
* Customizable display date format
* Flag to enable / disable avatars in the documents and search grid
* Implementation of copy method in Document web service
* Updated the document preview engine
* Document pages counter
* Alert the user to stay on page when he closes the browser's window
* API calls counter
* Ability to update the right panels by pressing spacer on the keyboard
* Prevent a user from selecting another file during metadata editing
The general LogicalDOC documentation is available at the following address https://docs.logicaldoc.com
At any time you can start a discussion in the Community forums http://forums.logicaldoc.com
The LogicalDOC's Development Team
News and other important event for the LogicalDOC community.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest