You can get this distribution in various formats from the LD's website:
https://www.logicaldoc.com/download-log ... -community
LogicalDOC is a web-based document management system that, thanks to its modern interface, is easy to use and very fast.
Leveraging the best-of-breed open source Java frameworks it implements a flexible and scalable DMS platform.
LogicalDOC uses the latest technology to build web applications: Google GWT. Thanks to this choice it offers unparalleled user experience accessible from any desktop browser.
LogicalDOC Community Edition is free (libre) software (FLOSS) and allows organizations and individuals to centralize the management, storage, retrieval and distribution of documents.
Other features of interest:
- Applications for Android and iOS available for free in the respective stores
- Support WebDAV Protocol
- Support CMIS Protocol (AtomPub)
- SOAP and REST Web-Service interfaces
- Ability to define your own types of documents by specifying custom fields
- Native versioning of documents
- and so on...
- Compatibility with Java 11
- Code completion in preset extended attributes
- Configurable indexing order
- Switch to Google Web Toolkit - GWT 2.8.1 (previously it was 2.6.1)
- Fixed issues with high concurrency
- Compatible with Oracle 11/12 and MS SQL 2017
An official Docker project for LogicalDOC Community is available at https://hub.docker.com/r/logicaldoc/logicaldoc-ce/
The LogicalDOC's Development Team