You can get this distribution in various formats from the LD's website:
https://www.logicaldoc.com/download-log ... -community
LogicalDoc Community Edition offers a lot for your document management needs with a multilingual,
desktop interface and user-friendly features such as multilingual full-text indexing, full version control, task manager,
importing from zip files, and document searching to keep control of your documents.
Its features include integration with WordPress and Joomla explorers, Dropbox, support for HTTPS, CMIS, WebDAV protocols, reporting,
events log, users and groups, document password protection, and collaborative options, among others.
LogicalDOC Community Edition is free (libre) software (FLOSS) and allows organizations and individuals to centralize the management, storage, retrieval and distribution of documents.
Other features of interest:
- Applications for Android and iOS available for free in the respective stores
- Support WebDAV Protocol
- Support CMIS Protocol (AtomPub)
- SOAP and REST Web-Service interfaces
- Ability to define your own types of documents by specifying custom fields
- Native versioning of documents
- Joomla and WordPress free plugins
- and so on...
- Issue with downloading and previewing documents
- Customizable dashlets
- Automation in welcome message
The web-service API documentation is available in the LogicalDOC Documentation website https://docs.logicaldoc.com/en/web-services-api
An official Docker project for LogicalDOC Community is available at https://hub.docker.com/r/logicaldoc/logicaldoc-ce/
Other Docker projects with different configurations and settings are available from https://hub.docker.com/u/logicaldoc/
The LogicalDOC's Development Team