You can get this distribution in various formats from the LD's website: https://www.logicaldoc.com/download-log ... -community
LogicalDOC Community Edition is free (libre) software (FLOSS) and allows organizations and individuals to centralize the management, storage, retrieval and distribution of documents.
The software application offers a lot for your document management needs with a multilingual, desktop interface and user-friendly features such as multilingual full-text indexing, full version control, task manager, importing from zip files, and document searching to keep control of your documents.
LogicalDOC is localized in many languages: Spanish, German, French, Korean, Japanese and many others and one of its most interesting features is its ability to index the content of documents using different algorithms depending on the language of the document. This allows later to perform "smart" full-text searches.
LogicalDOC Community provides a set of SOAP and REST API interfaces that allow the system to be integrated with other applications. The web-service API documentation is available in the LogicalDOC documentation website https://docs.logicaldoc.com
In addition, a WebDAV and a CMIS interface are available. Native apps for Android and iOS are published and available as free download on Google Play and iTunes.
For a complete list of features, take a look at https://www.logicaldoc.com/features
There are many updates in this version 8.5.2, both in terms of performance and system stability, but the most relevant updates are those that have been made on the WebDAV interface.
In particular, HTTP responses have been improved in the face of violation of permissions and a great job has been done to support the new App: LogicalDOC Mobile, available for free on Google Play https://www.logicaldoc.com/software-fea ... or-android
Changes since version 8.4.2
- Support for the new Android app LogicalDOC Mobile
- Enforced permission management in WebDAV with correct HTTP return codes
- Unable to delete some files
- Recording of folder alias creations
- WebDAV cache removed because of superseeded by other optimizations
- Display tags column in the documents grid
- Customizable number of displayed history records
- Nice popups to notify alerts
- Issues when number of folders in a subfolder is more than 1000
- Reduced time to shutdown of the Windows service
- Updated the indexing engine
- Copy the path of a folder