You can get this distribution in various formats from the LD's website: https://www.logicaldoc.com/download-log ... -community
LogicalDOC Community Edition is free (libre) software (FLOSS) and allows organizations and individuals to centralize the management, storage, retrieval and distribution of documents.
The software application offers a lot for your document management needs with a multilingual, desktop interface and user-friendly features such as multilingual full-text indexing, full version control, task manager, importing from zip files, and document searching to keep control of your documents.
LogicalDOC is localized in many languages: Russian, English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian and many others and one of its most interesting features is its ability to index the content of documents using different algorithms depending on the language of the document. This allows later to perform "smart" full-text searches.
LogicalDOC Community provides a set of SOAP and REST API interfaces that allow the system to be integrated with other applications. The web-service API documentation is available in the LogicalDOC documentation website https://docs.logicaldoc.com/en/web-services-api
In addition, a WebDAV and a CMIS interface are available. Native apps for Android and iOS are published and available as free download on Google Play and iTunes.
[*]Changes since version 8.5.2
- Support for the new Android app LogicalDOC Mobile - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... doc.mobile
- Geolocation of requests
- Customizable thumbnail generation
- Option to save correctly sent emails as LogicalDOC's documents
- Redesign of main menu: search on the left, removed Personal menu, added Account menu
- Error in CustomID generation on version promotion
- GUI Setting to Show / Hide the application banner
- Display total pages number in the folders navigator cursor
- Improved the quality of grids prints
- Enforce password history
- Improve the Search Folder form
- "Oracle database does not support ""as"" for aliasing table names in from clause"
The LogicalDOC's Development Team