This is a maintenance release which fix issues from LogicalDOC CE 6.0 and make some improvements.
* Ability to resize the preview window of a document
* Show folder's elements number (documents and sub-folders)
* Reduced memory usage during PDF parsing
* Fix show of the context menu in folder when the folder name contains character '/'
* Fix ability to delete document links
* Fix download option on the document links panel
* Fix exception on server when forcing task stop
* Fix saving of parameter: "Use authentication flag"
LogicalDOC Community Edition (CE) 6.0.1 is available for download on SourceForge.net
Detailed changes are available at LogicalDOC bug-tracker.
If you want to migrate a previous LogicalDOC installation, please read the LogicalDOC CE - Migration Guide.
Bugs and other issues should be reported at http://issues.logicaldoc.com.