You can get this distribution in various formats from the LD's website:
https://www.logicaldoc.com/download-log ... -community
LogicalDOC is a web-based document management system that, thanks to its modern interface, is easy to use and very fast. Leveraging the best-of-breed open source Java frameworks it implements a flexible and scalable DMS platform. LogicalDOC uses the latest technology to build web applications: Google GWT. Thanks to this choice it offers unparalleled user experience accessible from any desktop browser.
LogicalDOC Community Edition is free (libre) software (FLOSS) and allows organizations and individuals to centralize the management, storage, retrieval and distribution of documents.
Other features of interest:
- Applications for Android and iOS available for free in the respective stores
- Support WebDAV Protocol
- Support CMIS Protocol (AtomPub)
- SOAP and REST Web-Service interfaces
- Ability to define your own types of documents by specifying custom fields
- Native versioning of documents
- and so on...
Improvements in this version:
- #871 Support for the polish language - User Interface
- #872 Permalink to the specific document version - User Interface
- #873 Introduction of vectorial icons for a more professional interface - User Interface
- #874 Compatibility with Java10 - Core
- #869 DocumentMetadata web service moved from Enterprise to Community - Web Services
If you like this free software, why don't you leave a positive review on SourceForge?
The LogicalDOC Development Team