Setup problem on DS218

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

ericz59

Setup problem on DS218

Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:01 am

I installed the LogicalDoc package on a Synology DS218 together with java and MariaDB10. After installation, i followed the link to the setup screen, went through the setup parameters as described in your doc on https://docs.logicaldoc.com/en/installa ... n-synology, filled in the password to the database on the last window, and clicked the Setup button. After a few seconds a Warning pop-up appeared showing a placeholder for an image and a "0" (see attachment to this post for a screenshot).

What does this mean? What is going wrong in the setup?
Install Logicaldoc.PNG
Install Logicaldoc.PNG (24.38 KiB) Viewed 8907 times
agaspa

Re: Setup problem on DS218

Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:12 am

That is probably a config problem, check the password of MariaDB root user.

You should also attach the screens of the other tabs, perhaps there is a config error in the Repository settings
julianluttrell

Re: Setup problem on DS218

Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Hi,

I am also experiencing problems installing and setting up LogicalDOC community 7.7.2 on a Synology DS218 using the Synology package installer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.

Most times, clicking on the link to open LogicalDOC (<ip address>:1180) is rejected ("<ip address> refused to connect").

Occasionally a login dialog box appears with a link at the bottom to set up LogicalDOC. When I click on this link, and enter the default admin/admin as mentioned in documentation, a web page is displayed containing nothing but a small box saying "Loading. Loading messages..." This goes nowehere.

Has anybody else experienced this behaviour and found a way to get round it?

Regards,

Julian

Return to “Installation”