looking for an efficient contract renewal management software to avoid missing out on the expirations

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

jasper123

looking for an efficient contract renewal management software to avoid missing out on the expirations

Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:19 pm

Hi all,

Hope you all are doing well. I'd really like to have your suggestion on a few things. For the last few years, my business has been doing great. Since it was just two or three contracts in the beginning it was easy to handle. Now as my business has been growing so are the contracts. It is hard for me to track the status of each one of them. I am looking for an efficient contract lifecycle management system to avoid missing out on the expirations and status of the contracts. We have already contacted a few of the vendors after filtering from the numerous that we found on the internet.

I am thinking of automating the process with a contract renewal management software. So, some of the features that I am looking forward to are - Increased Contract Visibility, Notify Renewal Date or Negotiation Opportunity, Enhanced Searching Capabilities, and other common basic features. I'd like to have the software implemented as soon as possible. Any suggestions from your end are much appreciated!

Thanks!

Return to “Installation”