Verification Failed - Database Not Connected

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

scottkehoe_

Verification Failed - Database Not Connected

Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:13 am

I've seen this error all over the forums, but can't find a working solution.

I'm on MacOS 11.6 BigSur and I'm trying to install LogicalDoc Community 8.6.1.

I've installed all of the prerequisites.

I first received this error while trying to have the installer use an installation of MySQL 8. MySQL was/is working fine. I can connect to it via the command line and from a DB management app without any issues. I was allowing the LogicalDOC installer to use the root account. The error: "Verification Failed - Database Not Connected" came up when I was trying to install from both the GUI version of the installer and the console version of the installer.

After banging my head against that for several hours, I thought I'd try it with a Postgres database, so I installed PostgreSQL 13. Postgres is working fine. Again, I'm able to connect to Postgres with the postgres user account via both the command line and with a DB management app without any issues. However, while trying to install LogicalDOC, I received the same error at the same point in the install: "Verification Failed - Database Not Connected". Again, I received this error from both the GUI installer and from the console installer.

Manually creating the logicaldoc database in both MySQL and Postgres made no difference. Same error at the same point during the installs.

I've read everything I could find here in the forum... Any help would be *greatly* appreciated.

Thank you!

Return to “Installation”