The contents you find here are totally obsolete so do not use this website to obtain a solution for your issues: the indications you get from here will not be accurate and may lead to data loss or other mayor problems

Unable to Configure LogicalDoC Server Bootstrap

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

Datsys100

Unable to Configure LogicalDoC Server Bootstrap

Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:57 am

Howdy,
I am using LD CE 8.6.1 on Ubuntu 0.04 LTS Desktop. Going through the Post Installation to configure LD for bootstrap but when I use this -
cp /LogicalDOC/bin/logicaldoc-all.service /usr/lib/systemd/system - I keep getting error file or directory not found. I suspected it was due to the CE doesn't create a directory "LogicalDOC" but instead it creates "LogicalDOC-Community". However even when I try using cp /LogicalDOC-Community/bin/logicaldoc-all.service /usr/lib/systemd/system I still get a similar no such file or directory found.

Could someone tell me what is the correct command for the copy so that I can get the service to the systemd?

Return to “Installation”