Problem after update LogicalDOC CE 6.1 -> 6.3.5

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

Rabbit80

Re: Problem after update LogicalDOC CE 6.1 -> 6.3.5

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 pm

OK.. the above script is not exactly perfect. I cannot use search over webservices any longer - initially I got nothing, but after deleteing the index folder and reindexing, I now get the correct number of estimated hits, but no actual hits back. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

The web interface seems to work fine - though admittedly I haven't tested all aspects!
louie

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:52 am

mmeschieri wrote:Louie, the update packages that automates the upgrade of a release are available on the commercial editions only.

In any case feel free to ask the support team to provide you the database script to upgrade your 6.1 into 6.3.5, by writing an email to support@logicaldoc.com.
Please use your corporate email if you want to have more chances.
Thanks for your answer. I'll contact the logical support regarding the upgrade packages.

I think everyone using the CE version want's to keep the LogicalDOC installation up-to-date. It would be great to offer a upgrade package for the community edition, too.
Otherwise the user is bound to one specific LogicalDOC version....or losing the document database and start organizing it from scratch
Rabbit80

Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:08 pm

OK... Here is my updated script for 6.1 to latest version...

Code: Select all

alter table ld_bookmark add column ld_type int not null default 0;

alter table ld_document add column ld_comment VARCHAR(1000) default '';
alter table ld_document add column ld_workflowstatus VARCHAR(1000) default null;
alter table ld_document add column ld_published int not null default 1;
alter table ld_document add column ld_startpublishing timestamp default '2012-04-10 00:00:00';
alter table ld_document add column ld_stoppublishing timestamp null default null;

alter table ld_document_ext add column ld_editor int not null default 0;

alter table ld_folder add column ld_templateid bigint null default null;

alter table ld_generic_ext add column ld_editor int not null default 0;

alter table ld_group_ext add column ld_editor int not null default 0;

alter table ld_template add column ld_retentiondays int null default null;

alter table ld_template_ext add column ld_editor int not null default 0;

alter table ld_user add column ld_welcomescreen int null default '1500';

alter table ld_version add column ld_workflowstatus VARCHAR(1000) null default null;
alter table ld_version add column ld_published int not null default 0;
alter table ld_version add column ld_startpublishing timestamp default '2012-04-10 00:00:00';
alter table ld_version add column ld_stoppublishing timestamp null default null;

alter table ld_version_ext add column ld_editor int not null default 0;
This is for use with an external database - I'm using MySQL - I don't know how to use it for an internal DB.

This seems to be working perfectly for me now - including webservices etc.

Give me a shout if there are any issues with it!
agaspa

Update LogicalDOC CE 6.1 to 6.2.4

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Attached you can find the upgrade package with the instructions fro upgrading an existing LogicalDOC 6.1 first to version 6.2 and after to the latest 6.2.x series that is the 6.2.4.
After every upgrade please clean completely the cache of your browser before attempting to login
Attachments
upgradeto-6.2.4.zip
LogicalDOC upgrade package from 6.1 to 6.2.4
(6.58 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

Return to “Installation”