installation of Logicaldoc 5.2.1 on windows server2003

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

agaspa

Re: installation of Logicaldoc 5.2.1 on windows server2003

Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:31 pm

If you have not yet uploaded many data in the application, ie, documents, folders, users, or groups, I suggest you go with version 6.0 of logicaldoc that does not have the problems of decay performance of the previous version 5.x.
Otherwise the only solution is to allocate more memory to the Java Virtual Machine or to carry your LD installation on a more powerful server.
If you installed as a service LogicalDOC simply assign more memory to the installed service.
Go to the Windows services administration, look for a service LogicalDOC or Tomcat and edit the service parameter -Xmx
umair

Re: installation of Logicaldoc 5.2.1 on windows server2003

Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 am

After installing logical doc on windows server 2003 the service could not be started and following error appears:
"Windows could not start start the logical doc on local computer for more information review system event log. if this is a non microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer to service-specific error code 0.'
so help me out please!

Thx
umair

How to send an email?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 am

hi ! can anyone guide me how can i send an email in logicaldoc cummunity edition? m unsable to send it i tried .
thx

Return to “Installation”