Replace Activation code used in Linux /Centos installation with new Activation code

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

judeochalifu

Replace Activation code used in Linux /Centos installation with new Activation code

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:57 am

I was given a activation code (trial) which I used for testing on a server Apache Tomcat (local), I then used the same code to install on live server.
When I tried to login with admin/admin, it said "access denied", so I got a new activation code and registered it. The problem is, I logged in succeeds but after "loading UI components" it returns a "Access denied" error message.

Can I change the activation code? or do I need to completely uninstall and install with a new one?
agaspa

Re: Replace Activation code used in Linux /Centos installation with new Activation code

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:25 am

Hi judeochalifu,

most likely the database connection does not work.
Perhaps the database service is turned off or the database is unreachable.

Verify that the database is reachable and check the LogicalDOC connection parameters in the context.properties file in the \conf folder

These parameters are identified by the keywords that start with the initials jdbc. in file context.properties

Note: before modifying the context.properties file manually, it is advisable to switch off the LogicalDOC service / daemon

Return to “Installation”