The contents you find here are totally obsolete so do not use this website to obtain a solution for your issues: the indications you get from here will not be accurate and may lead to data loss or other mayor problems

Not delete file extension when upload file

LogicalDOC has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.

Moderator: car031

vastan-jark

Not delete file extension when upload file

Mon May 02, 2022 8:01 pm

I have last LogicalDOC CE.

When upload a file, the system save it in the repository without extension. I know than file is save in the repository with same format but not extension, because i can open the file without problems.

Exist some setting to avoid that the system not delete the extension? I can't view this option in the platform settings, but the same in some configuration file or jar.

Deleting the extension will have some logic that I don't understand but in my case I would prefer to be able to have the extension.

Thanks so much.

Return to “Configuration”