need support please...

LogicalDOC has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.

Moderator: car031

edwsin

need support please...

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 am

hi there,
i tested this new version and what a very surprise :)
lots of new feature and looks :)

I just want to give some suggestion and question when i tested for the first time:
1. The full screen is not available for preview the document
2. The lock option is available for all user, it would be good if the lock option only available for administrator
3. Should be good if there is a counter check on each file, for how many times it being viewed
4. Should be good if there is a total number of files on each of root folder

ask:
1. i cannot view the file online, it gets error message: "PDF conversion not available"

note:
my OS: linux centos 5xx

Thank you
Edward
agaspa

Re: need support please...

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi edwsin,
Thaks for the congrats and the suggestions !
We are currently working on two fronts: a bugfix release 6.0.1 and a new version 6.1 of the software...
So some things will probably be ready in 6.0.1 and others IN THE 6.1
In version 6.0.1 there will be the ability to resize the preview window of documents
Lock option depends on the write/security rights on the folder that contains the document
In LogicalDOC Business and LogicalDOC Enterprise the administrators have an audit panel that allows them to view user activity or document events
Also in LogicalDOC CE (Community edition) one can view the document history, I know that this is not the same thing...
The option to view the contents of a folder (number of documents, number of sub-folders) will be available starting from the 6.0.1 release.
Version 6.0.1 of LogicalDOC (CE and commercial editions) is scheduled for release Monday, 31/01/2011
The PDF conversion tool is an optional component and the feature is available only on the commercial editions of the SW.

Best regards and thanks again 4 the suggestions :geek:
Alex

Return to “Configuration”