Workflow - start a workflow for multiple staff members

LogicalDOC has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.

Moderator: car031

michael.williams

Workflow - start a workflow for multiple staff members

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi,

looking for some help as i am delving into workflow automation. Currently have the enterprise addition and look for staff members to confirmed or decline some internal IT policies.

the problem i am having and cant see how to work around, i start a workflow on a policy and want multiple users to either confirm or decline the workflow but it current send out an email for "claiming task". i have attached an example below.

is there anyway around this or will i have to create 20+ seperate workflow for individuals?
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (35.84 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
cheers,

Mike
mmeschieri

Re: Workflow - start a workflow for multiple staff members

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:17 am

I think you could use a Fork primitive, the fork will start a desired numer of tasks in parallel. You may assign those tasks to the persons you have. you will then connect all the tasks to a Join primitive so the WF will wait for the completion of all the parallel tasks before moving on.

You can see the different primitives here: https://docs.logicaldoc.com/en/workflow ... w-elements

Return to “Configuration”