Sign/Stamp

LogicalDOC has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.

Moderator: car031

DocLars

Sign/Stamp

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:46 pm

I have installed LogicalDoc Trial on a QNAP. I seem to be doing ok other than I cannot seem to approve documents with users. According to the documentation, getting a certificate is in the personal drop down menu. All my personal drop down menu has is my signature and my private key, none of them offer me a certificate. Additionally, I also get an error when trying to Stamp a document. The stamp process goes from contacting the server to error state. Any help is appreciated.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sign/Stamp

Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:48 am

Hi DocLars,
on QNAP, you can apply the signature and a digital watermark (Stamp) to the document for PDF files only.

Stamps - LogicalDOC Documentation
Stamping a Document

This is a limitation due to the fact that it is not possible to install a document conversion application on QNAP like for example LibreOffice or OpenOffice.

To overcome this problem LogicalDOC allows you to use an online conversion system like ZamZar.
For more information see the page on the documentation site about the Format Converters (you need to open an account at ZamZar)
Document Format Converters

Return to “Configuration”