Efficient document management system for handling sensitive customer documents

We tried to make LogicalDOC as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.

Moderator: car031

nancyvinci92

Efficient document management system for handling sensitive customer documents

Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:37 pm

Hey all,

Hope you’re all doing good amidst the Pandemic!

My firm is looking forward to implementing a document management system as it has become a bit difficult to manage quotes, applications, contracts, policyholder agreements, claim forms, PIP forms and HCFA forms. I think DMS can will be helpful as it allows you to store and search your documents in one central location. Also, it helps you create digital documents. We are considering for a long-term use and investment as dealing with customers and mounting paper can be a daunting task. So, we want the transition to be smooth too.

I have done a bit of research online and found a few document management systems. I’ve been taking the online reviews and testimonials into consideration, which are not the only factors to consider if you’re thinking of long-term investment. For the time being, I am using Microsoft SharePoint for documentations, but I am thinking of getting a document management system, which was suggested to me by one of friends. So, I’d like to get some insights and suggestions on the brand and the other DMS tools based on your experiences. I am looking for suggestions on DMS that you think is very essential in handling sensitive customer documents, and maintaining records efficiently, which is always a challenge.

Since we don’t have much time to waste, I’d love to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Return to “Usage”