3 questions about LogicalDOC CE 6.0

We tried to make LogicalDOC as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.

Moderator: car031

leekof98

3 questions about LogicalDOC CE 6.0

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:28 am

Hi agaspa and everybody!

i have 3 questions about LogicalDOC CE 6.0

(1) i just don't understand the feature of WebService([Administrator]→[setting]→[Client Tools]→[WebService]).
i can't see the difference when enable/disable the WebService...

(2) i'm afraid i could't see any confirmation message after the recipient confirming the message i turned the [confirmation] on.
Does the [confirmation] work in community edtion? Please help me.

(3) What's the consequence about the recipient when the day of validity i set in the message was passed?

Sorry for bothering you again & again...
Please help me.
Thank you.

Lee
agaspa

Re: 3 questions about LogicalDOC CE 6.0

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Hi leekof98,
leekof98 wrote:(1) i just don't understand the feature of WebService([Administrator]→[setting]→[Client Tools]→[WebService]).
i can't see the difference when enable/disable the WebService...
This options should allows you to prevent access to the Web-Services (requires a restart of the application)
leekof98 wrote:(2) i'm afraid i could't see any confirmation message after the recipient confirming the message i turned the [confirmation] on.
Does the [confirmation] work in community edtion? Please help me.
Yes, the confirmation on messages is active also in the Community Edition of LD 6.0, but some actions are not immediately visible (for performance reasons), you should check after some time the confirmation message. Note: you must specify before to send the confirmation request.

Best regards
Alex

Return to “Usage”