Hyperlinks to folders have stopped working since upgrade to 7.5

We tried to make LogicalDOC as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.

Moderator: car031

die7fox

Hyperlinks to folders have stopped working since upgrade to 7.5

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Before we upgraded LogicalDOC to version 7.5, we were able to link directly to a folder using a URL like this one:

https://logicaldoc.ourdomain.com/?folderId=6821183

The user could simply click on that link and be taken directly to the folder with that ID.

Now that we've upgraded to 7.5, this is no longer the case. When the user clicks on the link, he is taken to a LogicalDOC login screen. When he enters his credentials, he is not taken directly to the folder, anymore. He is, instead, taken to the Dashboard. This happens even if the link opens in a separate tab in the same browser session. We really need a solution to this, because several of our business processes depend on those links working correctly. Has anyone encountered this? We are seeing this behavior in Chrome and Firefox.

We're running LogicalDOC 7.5 Enterprise on a CentOS 7 server.
shatzing

Re: Hyperlinks to folders have stopped working since upgrade to 7.5

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:11 am

Hi die7fox,
I think that this problem has been addressed by version 7.5.1 https://bugs.logicaldoc.com/query?group ... tone=7.5.1
so I suggest you continue with upgrades.

Please note that version 7.5.1 is quite old (Jul 20, 2016)
die7fox

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Thanks for the quick reply and the solution. We are behind on our updates due to some disaster recovery we had to perform last year. We do intend to apply the 7.5.1 update very soon.
die7fox

Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Hello. We have now upgraded all the way to version 7.7.3 and the problem has not gone away, even after clearing cache and restarting Tomcat and the LogicalDOC service. What else can I try?

Return to “Usage”