Warning - Could not extract ResultSet

We tried to make LogicalDOC as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.

Moderator: car031

FlightdeckRob

Warning - Could not extract ResultSet

Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:10 pm

Hi,

I've installed LogicalDOC (about 6 times on fresh VMs) trying to solve this issue.

I load all of the prerequisites, set up the MySQL database, run the LogicalDOC 8.0 tomcat bundle installer, and then load the web interface. All of that works and I do it all as root.

I can log in to LogicalDoc, create users, set passwords, etc. I can even add documents.

The issues start when I try to change anything relating to a document. I can't check out, I can't modify the metadata, I can't delete the documents, etc. I get an error message that pops up and says "Warning - could not extract ResultSet".

No matter what I do this error always shows up.

Can anyone help with this? I've double checked the connection to the database from the command line, and everything else I can think of. The only red flag I've found is that the respository says "Warning - connection failed" when I test it but I have no idea why since I used the default settings when I loaded everything.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob
agaspa

Re: Warning - Could not extract ResultSet

Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:12 am

Hi FlightdeckRob,
in LogicalDOC you should check the permissions of the folder.
Select a folder and then on the right panel in the bottom section the tab "Security"
See also Setting up folder's security policies

Also i suggest to check the permissions on the database granted to the user
Attachments
security-policies-on-folder02.png
security policies on folder
security-policies-on-folder02.png (56.06 KiB) Viewed 2270 times

Return to “Usage”