LogicalDoc On Thecus NAS

Problems with installing LogicalDOC? No problems, the solution is closer than you think.

Moderator: car031

qoolbox

LogicalDoc On Thecus NAS

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:44 am

Hello,

I am facing a problem, i ported LogicalDoc on Thecus NAS...

But on setup this one install in my /root a directory called logicaldoc and in this one i have 3 directories
-plugins
-logs
- index

Someone know how i can setup another directory for those files on first setup ?

i am searching since 2 hours and i dont find how to do this...

i wish install those files in /raid/data/module/logicaldoc/bin instead of my /root juste because /root is light Disk On Module where Thecus OS stand and musnt be overloaded..

Thousand Thanks to the one who give me the solution....

Regards,

Stéphane
mmeschieri

Re: LogicalDoc On Thecus NAS

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 pm

You can mount your storage into a local path, and then use this as your repository path when you launch the web setup procedure.
qoolbox

Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Hello mmeschieri,

Thank you for your answer, i just checked via SSH, the directory /root/logicaldoc is well created on first web setup installed...
on this first setup i use the /raid/data/module/logicaldoc/bin/db for the "directory document base" (sorry translate from french, corresponding on the second tab after mail setting) and use an internal Database

Do you mean after this setting the file in /root/logicaldoc will not grow anymore and can be deleted ?

I dont want LogicalDoc make Thecus NAS users crash their DOM... :?

Thank a lot for you help,

Stéphane
mmeschieri

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:45 am

Well, the repository folder will grow depending on your amount of documents, if your repository is huge you may think to switch to LogicalDOC Enterprise than can handle multiple volumes, so when you saturate a storage you can add another one and so on.

Return to “Installation”