Running LogicalDOC 8.1 on a CentOS 7 server. We have one user who can only use the software for a few minutes before it locks up his web browsers. This happens in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge, and it happens no matter what computer he logs into. We have even tried setting him up with a new login, with no success, so I suspect that this problem is spreading. When it doesn't lock up, he gets the following error message: "The server failed to return a formatted response at all." After that, he cannot use LogicalDOC unless he closes and restarts his browser.
We have tried uninstalling/reinstalling Java, updating Windows 10, and clearing all of the browser caches. No success. Right now, this is only affecting one user, but we're afraid it's going to start affecting others, because even creating a new account did no good. User says it happens regardless of activity, although lately he's been renaming files and folders and uploading new files.
We tried to make LogicalDOC as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests