You can get the Open Source Community Edition of the software from our website:
http://www.logicaldoc.com/download-logi ... unity.html
LogicalDOC is a Web-based Document Management System (DMS) based on open source Java technology (GWT +Spring +Hibernate +Lucene).
Thanks to its intuitive interface, LogicalDOC transforms complex operations into easy tasks.
It allows the storage, organization, versioning and use of all kind of files and documents within an user friendly interface.
This is essentially an improved version that brings to the open-source version some of the changes already implemented into the commercial edition of the product.
- Ability to edit Metadata at checkin time
- New Croatian translation of the GUI
- Ability to delete specific versions
- Option to inherit security policies from parent when creating a new folder
- Updated GUI localization in French, German and Portuguese (Brasil)
- Upgraded libraries for indexing and search (Apache Lucene - Solr)
- New stardard analyzer (useful for indexing/search special kind of documents)
- MySQL 5.6 compliance
- Unable to save changes in Administration - Client and External Apps
- Unable to preview documents
Please contribute to the internationalization of LogicalDOC by using the translation platform described in the Wiki
If you want you can also start discussions on http://forums.logicaldoc.com
The LogicalDOC Development Team